-->

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

3 Weeks post-op today and I'm down 29 lbs. :)

I've been attending off-site training all week, so there's really not much going on. I'm eating as I should, and haven't had any issues to speak of or write about. I'm a boring post-op.

Of course my clothes fit better, and that's always nice!

12 days until I'm cleared for full activity. I saw my trainer on Saturday and he stopped to chat. He said he was really proud of me because he's known other clients who have the surgery and they never see them again. He said I'm motivating him to get his "rear back in gear." :)

1 comments:

feles-mala said...

That is awesome! You have got to be so proud. Did you ever imagine three weeks after surgery being down almost 30 pounds?

Way to go!

I meant to tell you, if you're seriously looking at the communications field (like internal comm, PR, marketing, branding, corp comm and the like) that's my field. I spent five+ years as a reporter followed by almost 13 in a variety of communications positions. I would be glad to answer any questions.

~ellen

Post a Comment