-->

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Post Op - Day 11

I had a real good day yesterday. No particular reason. I just felt good. :)

I hit the gym in the morning and did 2.5 miles on the elliptical in 31 minutes. I started off with an 11 minute mile -- I haven't done that in forever! That being said it is easier to do a mile on the elliptical trainer, than in it is to run on the ground. After the 1st mile, I spent the next 10 minutes doing sprint intervals, then the last 10 doing resistance intervals. 22 days until I'm training again!

Darren I got the lights on the tree. We've yet to hang the ornaments -- hopefully we'll get that done today. I also trim my stairwell railing with Poinsettias, which also needs to get done -- hopefully today.

I can't believe I go back to work next Wednesday! The good thing is, my first week back is a short week and the following week I have a 3-day project management class, so that makes for a short week once again. Nice way to ease back into things.

I have to admit, if I'm uneasy about anything, it's going back to work. I'm in total control at home. I know that I can be at work too, its just easier at home.

Tried some no sugar added Carnation Instant Breakfast yesterday. I'm not sure if I drank it too fast, or if it just upset my tummy. It was the Malt flavored one -- maybe that wasn't a good choice? Yesterday's menu also included a homemade yogurt (Kefir) smoothie, butternut squash soup and some grits for dinner.

Guess that's it. I'm off to take my vitamins and have my smoothie. Gotta get my day started.

1 comments:

SignGurl said...

I am so impressed with your exercise routine. It took me 20 minutes to walk a half a mile at 11 days. You will go so far with all this activity.

Post a Comment