-->

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Drain is Gone...

...along with 16 lbs.! Everything is great. I'm cleared for full liquids and and can use the elliptical instead of walking. In 3 weeks I'll be released to return to the trainer.

Now, becasue I don't be all *faux* about it. I think they used my initial consultation weight... I was like 303 - 304 ish, I think. I weighed right after lunch, in full clothes, with boots, so the weight is definitely skewed.

The problem is, when he said 16 lbs, I was so stunned, I didn't catch my weight for today. I think it was 288.

On the day of the surgery, I weight 299 at the hospital and 298 at home. So really while the gross loss is 16, the surgery netted an 11 lb. loss so far.

That's the scoop!

2 comments:

Danyele said...

Glad you're free of the drain. I don't remember having one.. guess it came out in recovery?? Not sure but it doesn't sound like fun. Oh - and glad that you're on full liquids now. Never though I'd be so jazzed about cream of chicken soup!

SignGurl said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment