-->

Thursday, October 26, 2006

*Sigh*


It is a sad day for me today. My favorite Barista, who makes my "Triple Venti Nonfat blah-blah" has been promoted and is leaving. :( Damn Starbucks -- promoting him like that.

In honor of Darrell, I will introduce you to the mystery that is the Starbucks Oracle
As for this freakin' oracle, here's what it has to say about me and my Venti Triple Sugarfree French Vanilla Nonfat Latte Extra Hot (aka Venti Blah-blah):

Personality type: High MaintenanceYou pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.
Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

Another last was my last pre-op visit with Dr. Weinstein -- Yayayy! I could tell he was excited for me. Neither of us expected to get approval so fast. He said that right after the surgery he wants to get me on the bone density machine, because it also measures body fat; then a year from the surgery date we can get on it again, and he can see just how I've done.

I got the word that SignGrl is doing well and recocvering nicely. :)

That is about all. I have a pesonal training session tonight.

4 comments:

Danyele said...

Wow - thanks Donna. Cuz I really needed this ego boost today. My drink: tall nonfat sugarfree vanilla latte (my new post-op order)

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Fat

You're always worrying about your weight. That's because you're fat. You're constantly whining about problems that are your own fault. You are a total pain in the ass.

Also drinks: Diet RC Cola
Can also be found: On Jerry Springer

Danyele said...

LOL.. I was totally being sarcastic Donna! I just thought.. damn! Even this cup thinks I'm fat.

feles-mala said...

That was so funny. My drink provided the same answer as yours: venti nonfat sugar-free french vanilla latte.

Type in "soy milk."

Thanks for the laugh.

Ellen

Miss K said...

Just cause I drink soy (and read your blog) I did the oracle, here is what it had to say. And I don't drink soy by choice, but because my body hates lactose.

Personality type: Hippie

In addition to being a hippie, you are a hypochondriac health nut. You secretly think that your insistence on only consuming all-natural products is because you're so intelligent and well-informed; it's actually because you're a sucker. You've dabbled in Wicca or other pseudo-religions that attract morons and have changed your sexual orientation a few times this year. You probably live in California. Everyone who drinks tall soy decaf pumpkin spice latte no whip should be forced to eat a McDonald's bacon cheeseburger.

Also drinks: Beverages with lots of marketing that says they're herbal and organic
Can also be found at: Whole Foods, indoor rock climbing facilities

Post a Comment