-->

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

EKG Resutls

I almost forgot! I had an EKG done yesterday. It was necessary in order to get a letter of release to work with the personal trainer. I never had one before. It quick and nothing I expected. LOL

Bottom line is my heart is good. I admit that even in spite of not having any symptoms that would conclude otherwise, I was a little worried they might find something to be worried about that would warrant more testing.

My heart is good to go. I start training on Thursday!

1 comments:

Danyele said...

The EKG definitely sounds more intimidating than it is. When I had mine, I thought, "that's it?". Glad to hear that everything looked good and that you're ready to train. I should be cleared after my one month appt (next Tuesday) to start training. I'm looking forward to it too!

Post a Comment