-->

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to the Grind

Well, it's back to the grind for me today. We returned home from sunny, beautiful California on Sunday -- thank goodness we had Monday's holiay to recouperate. I still need more time; I am simply exhausted.

We did the pool, Wild Rivers, SeaWorld and Legoland. We also visited a friend's restaurant which just opened in May out in Oceanside.

I didn't bring much home with me, except for a case of sun poisioning -- ouch!

Much to my surprise, when I did get home, I had a message from my Surgeon's office. They want me to come in for my initial exam! They're going to try to submit based on what Dr. W has documented so far. I'm not hopeless, but I can't say I'm hopeful. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is pretty stringent with their requirements.

More later.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Welcome back! I got an approval from BCBS of Illinois. I know it's all different but I will be hoping the best for you!

*S* said...

Hang in there! I just got approval today from BCBS. It took regular calling and follow-ups (and a few major issues), but it worked in the end. Tenaciousness wins in the long run...

Post a Comment